Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 24 of the town’s 25 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 96% of the 205,000 people of Bury. We believe that community-based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community-based provision.
What We Offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
Primary Care Networks Service
The Federation provides support to groups of GP practices who are now working together in Primary Care Networks (PCN). The support provided includes the provision of Extended Hours at weekends…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
BBC Health News
- How many cases in your area?
- Covid: Deaf campaigner takes legal action over No 10 briefings
- Covid: Children aged 12-17 unlikely to be offered vaccine in UK
- Ex-England captain reunites with dad with Parkinson's
- Covid: When will I get the vaccine?
- Another life-saving Covid treatment found
- What are the Delta variant symptoms?
Public Health England
- Patients with type 1 diabetes to get artificial pancreas on the NHS
- NHS sets up specialist young people’s services in £100 million long COVID care expansion
- More than 60 million vaccines have now been administered in England by the NHS
- NHS pelvic health clinics to help tens of thousands women across the country
- Three in four people with a learning disability receive NHS annual health check