Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 24 of the town’s 25 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 96% of the 205,000 people of Bury. We believe that community-based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community-based provision.
What We Offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
Primary Care Networks Service
The Federation provides support to groups of GP practices who are now working together in Primary Care Networks (PCN). The support provided includes the provision of Extended Hours at weekends…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
BBC Health News
- Covid: Norfolk man says he is 'fighting every day for life'
- Steve Barclay: What will new health secretary tackle first?
- Weekend burst of exercise can be enough to stay fit
- Covid Wales: All hospitals ask for masks as cases rise
- Hospice warns energy bill to rise by £35,000 in one year
- Oldham doctor jailed for killing patient in botched procedure
- NHS trials using drones to deliver chemotherapy drugs
Public Health England
- World’s First Chemo Drone Delivery Announced on NHS Birthday
- Dame Deborah James helps more people check signs of cancer
- NHS saves £1.2 billion on medicines over three years
- NHS checks and treatment on patients’ doorsteps part of new changes to health and care in England
- NHS in final push to treat longest waiters