Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 24 of the town’s 25 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 96% of the 205,000 people of Bury. We believe that community-based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community-based provision.
What We Offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
Primary Care Networks Service
The Federation provides support to groups of GP practices who are now working together in Primary Care Networks (PCN). The support provided includes the provision of Extended Hours at weekends…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
BBC Health News
- Covid-19: School rapid test cannot be overruled, says minister
- Spinal muscular atrophy: Gene therapy approved by NHS
- What's the roadmap for lifting lockdown?
- Covid: Dalai Lama urges others to get vaccinated as he receives first shot
- Covid: Nurses condemn 'fundamentally flawed' PPE rules
- Covid-19: Vaccine offers for those aged 56 or over
- How many cases in your area?
Public Health England
- NHS England strikes deal on life-saving gene-therapy drug that can help babies with rare genetic disease move and walk
- NHS celebrates the vital role hundreds of thousands of women have played in the pandemic
- NHS invites people aged 56 to 59 for their COVID jab
- Bake Off star Nadiya backs NHS COVID vaccine drive
- NHS launches ‘Op Courage’ veterans’ mental health service