Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 24 of the town’s 25 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 96% of the 205,000 people of Bury. We believe that community-based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community-based provision.
What We Offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
Primary Care Networks Service
The Federation provides support to groups of GP practices who are now working together in Primary Care Networks (PCN). The support provided includes the provision of Extended Hours at weekends…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
BBC Health News
- Record number of nurses quitting the NHS
- Queen's cause of death given as 'old age' on death certificate
- Young non-smokers told not to take up vaping by experts
- When are the £400 energy rebate and other cost-of-living payments due?
- Covid vulnerable not always assessed by NHS 111 early in pandemic
- King's Lynn Queen Elizabeth Hospital: PM Truss calls for Coffey visit
- Cancer charity boss put donations into Welsh dragon plan
Public Health England
- NHS urges parents to book children in for essential MMR vaccination
- NHS delivers 2.1 million Covid autumn boosters
- Comment from NHS England chief executive Amanda Pritchard following the funeral of Her Majesty the Queen
- NHS staff help patients pay tribute to the Queen
- Over 65s can now book autumn COVID booster