Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 24 of the town’s 25 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 96% of the 205,000 people of Bury. We believe that community-based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community-based provision.
What We Offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
Primary Care Networks Service
The Federation provides support to groups of GP practices who are now working together in Primary Care Networks (PCN). The support provided includes the provision of Extended Hours at weekends…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
BBC Health News
- Covid: Concern increases over India variant in UK
- Covid and pregnancy - should you get the vaccine?
- How many cases in your area?
- Covid-19: Complaints after England booking site reveals vaccine status
- Alcohol deaths highest for 20 years in England and Wales
- Elections 2021: 'Parents shouldn't have to fight for child's care'
- Covid: Black leaders blame lower vaccine take-up on racism
Public Health England
- 3D Heart Scans On The NHS To Speed Up Disease Diagnosis
- Dozens of unborn babies receive op on NHS to stop paralysis
- 120,000 vaccine appointments booked before 9am as stars join forces with NHS to boost vaccine uptake
- NHS to invite all people 40 and over for life saving COVID-19 jab
- NHS Chief Sir Simon Stevens to stand down this summer