Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 24 of the town’s 25 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 96% of the 205,000 people of Bury. We believe that community-based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community-based provision.
What We Offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
Primary Care Networks Service
The Federation provides support to groups of GP practices who are now working together in Primary Care Networks (PCN). The support provided includes the provision of Extended Hours at weekends…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
BBC Health News
- Covid: Over-45s invited to book vaccine
- Covid-19: England gets third jab as Moderna rollout begins
- Covid vaccine: All over-50s and high risk groups offered first dose
- AstraZeneca: Irish health body recommends vaccine restriction
- Covid: Surge testing in Wandsworth and Lambeth after South African variant cluster found
- Covid lockdown eases: Celebrations as pub gardens and shops reopen
- How many cases in your area?
Public Health England
- Senior NHS figures stress Muslims can get COVID jab in Ramadan
- ‘Nightingale effect’ sees thousands of healthcare support workers join the NHS
- New dedicated mental health services for new expectant and bereaved mums
- Thousands of patients set to benefit from five-minute breast cancer treatment
- NHS rolls out headache-busting gadget across the country