Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 24 of the town’s 25 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 96% of the 205,000 people of Bury. We believe that community-based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community-based provision.
What We Offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
Primary Care Networks Service
The Federation provides support to groups of GP practices who are now working together in Primary Care Networks (PCN). The support provided includes the provision of Extended Hours at weekends…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
BBC Health News
- London Marathon 2021: Student runs with Essex bone marrow donor 'who saved my life'
- How many cases in your area?
- CBD trial to treat hallucinations in Parkinson’s disease
- Margaret Keenan: First UK person to get the Pfizer jab gets booster
- What is fat freezing and what are the risks?
- QE Hospital Birmingham: Winter looms with staff 'hanging on by a thread'
- Covid: Cancer backlog could take a decade to clear
Public Health England
- People aged 16 and 17 urged to get lifesaving COVID vaccine as NHS bookings open
- Maggie Keenan receives COVID booster vaccine as NHS vaccination rollout continues
- New NHS clinical leadership to support post-COVID challenges
- NHS encourages people to get COVID booster jab as bookings open
- NHS rolls out COVID-19 jab to children aged 12 to 15