Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 24 of the town’s 25 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 96% of the 205,000 people of Bury. We believe that community-based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community-based provision.
What We Offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
Primary Care Networks Service
The Federation provides support to groups of GP practices who are now working together in Primary Care Networks (PCN). The support provided includes the provision of Extended Hours at weekends…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
BBC Health News
- Baby loss: Our experience should not be a 'whispered secret'
- Covid: Why are UK cases so high?
- Covid: Australia's Flying Doctors take vaccines to vast remote areas
- How many cases in your area?
- Covid: Is the pace of the vaccine booster rollout too slow?
- Great Ormond Street: Girl's heart transplant helping to cut wait times
- Tom Parker: Brain cancer treatment needs 'massive improvement'