Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 24 of the town’s 25 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 96% of the 205,000 people of Bury. We believe that community-based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community-based provision.
What We Offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
Primary Care Networks Service
The Federation provides support to groups of GP practices who are now working together in Primary Care Networks (PCN). The support provided includes the provision of Extended Hours at weekends…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
BBC Health News
- Strep A: Penarth family traumatised by daughter's death
- What is China's zero Covid policy and what are its rules?
- Father of girl, 4, fighting for life with Strep A infection is 'praying for a miracle'
- The 'life-changing' electric suit
- What is Strep A and what are the symptoms to look out for?
- Infectious Covid virus can stay on some groceries for days
- Climate of fear putting patients at risk, say doctors
Public Health England
- Parents of under-fives and pregnant women reminded of flu eligibility as hospitalisations rise
- NHS set to eliminate Hepatitis C ahead of rest of the world
- Thousands of beds taken up every day as NHS contends with ‘perfect storm’ of winter pressures
- NHS delivers on winter plan as system control centres go live
- NHS HIV testing rollout identifies hundreds of new cases