Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 24 of the town’s 25 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 96% of the 205,000 people of Bury. We believe that community-based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community-based provision.
What We Offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
Primary Care Networks Service
The Federation provides support to groups of GP practices who are now working together in Primary Care Networks (PCN). The support provided includes the provision of Extended Hours at weekends…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
BBC Health News
- Covid: 'Fussy eaters' could have smell and taste disorder
- Self-harm guidance to include advice for schools and prisons
- Specialist mental health unit failures exposed by patients
- How many cases in your area?
- Retired GP broke Covid rules to hug bereaved woman at clinic
- How to get a Covid test
- What are the new Covid rules for the UK?
Public Health England
- NHS urges people to ‘grab a jab’ during week of walk-ins
- Cold weather alert: Level 1 – winter preparedness and action
- NHS launches landmark mental health campaign with ‘Help!’ from The Beatles
- NHS to rollout boosters to most at risk 12 to 15 year-olds
- NHS staff in England boost four in five eligible adults