Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 24 of the town’s 25 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 96% of the 205,000 people of Bury. We believe that community-based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community-based provision.
What We Offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
Primary Care Networks Service
The Federation provides support to groups of GP practices who are now working together in Primary Care Networks (PCN). The support provided includes the provision of Extended Hours at weekends…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
BBC Health News
- Covid: All UK adults should get booster, say advisers JCVI
- Covid: Who can have a booster jab and how can you get one?
- Scotland expands vaccine rollout after six Omicron cases found
- Covid-19 Omicron variant case linked to Brentwood primary school
- How many cases in your area?
- Covid: Why are 12-15s now being double-jabbed?
- Omicron: What Covid rules are being toughened in the UK?
Public Health England
- Cold weather alert: Level 1 – winter preparedness and action
- Total NHS COVID vaccines top 96 million, amid concern over new variant
- Third COVID jabs available to book online for people who are severely immunosuppressed
- Cold weather alert: Level 3 – cold weather action
- Record high patient numbers completing NHS treatment for common mental illness