Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 24 of the town’s 25 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 96% of the 205,000 people of Bury. We believe that community-based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community-based provision.
What We Offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
Primary Care Networks Service
The Federation provides support to groups of GP practices who are now working together in Primary Care Networks (PCN). The support provided includes the provision of Extended Hours at weekends…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
BBC Health News
- Coronavirus: Hauliers included in Denmark restrictions
- Covid travel ban for visitors to UK from Denmark
- Covid: Are care homes ready for the second wave?
- Covid: The new lockdown rules for England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Covid: Why is coronavirus such a threat?
- Coronavirus: What is the risk to men over 50?
- Coronavirus: Do face masks actually work?
Public Health England
- Hundreds of young people with eating disorders to benefit from ‘gold standard’ NHS treatment
- Top doc issues safety warning ahead of stay at home firework displays
- NHS response to the Prime Minister’s announcement 31 October 2020
- NHS and other professional bodies’ response to the Sunday Times, 25 October 2020
- NHS encourages children and young people to seek help as new data shows rise in mental health problems