Welcome to the Bury GP Federation
“Health Equality for All”
Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 24 of the town’s 25 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 96% of the 205,000 people of Bury. We believe that community-based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community-based provision.
What We Offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
Primary Care Networks Service
The Federation provides support to groups of GP practices who are now working together in Primary Care Networks (PCN). The support provided includes the provision of Extended Hours at weekends…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
BBC Health News
- Manchester baby death investigated over 'possible manslaughter'
- Doctors failed to spot cancer 'red flags' - report
- Sudan conflict: Caesarean by phone light - giving birth in a warzone
- Frimley Park Hospital apologises over girl's cancer diagnosis delay
- Breast cancer: Woman's reconstruction delayed three times
- Multi-cancer blood test shows real promise in NHS study
- Eating disorder group pulls chatbot sharing diet advice
Public Health England
- World-first NHS test to curb transfusion side-effects for thousands with inherited blood disorders
- New Chief Midwifery Officer for England announced
- NHS hits three million spring boosters
- NHS rolls out new ‘lifeline’ combination therapy for hundreds of women with womb cancer
- NHS rolls out order-to-home hepatitis C tests via NHS website for tens of thousands at risk