Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 30 of the town’s 31 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 97% of the 200,000 people of Bury. We believe that community based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community based provision.
What we offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
GP Cover for Intermediate Care
The Federation provides GP cover at the Bealeys Community Hospital 7 days a week. The GP provides ward rounds for all patients admitted to the unit, which has vastly reduced numerous GPs attending…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
- Coronavirus: Hunting for future killer viruses
- Coronavirus: WHO advises to wear masks in public areas
- Coronavirus: NHS trust bosses not consulted over new face mask rules
- Coronavirus: What is the k number and can superspreading be stopped?
- Coronavirus: The struggle of living in lockdown with autism
- ‘I feel like I don’t count,’ says man with MND
- GPs to trial Covid drugs to stop severe symptoms
Public Health England
- Thousands of patients to benefit from NHS At Home roll-out
- NHS urges trusts to raise awareness around COVID-19
- The Duchess of Cornwall hails volunteers ‘the backbone of our country’ as NHS Volunteer Responders reach 250,000 milestone at start of Volunteers’ Week
- Top NHS doctor issues advice for children going back to school
- NHS England and NHS Confederation launch Expert Research Centre On Health Inequalities