Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 30 of the town’s 31 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 97% of the 200,000 people of Bury. We believe that community based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community based provision.
What we offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
GP Cover for Intermediate Care
The Federation provides GP cover at the Bealeys Community Hospital 7 days a week. The GP provides ward rounds for all patients admitted to the unit, which has vastly reduced numerous GPs attending…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
- Child passive smoking ‘increases chronic lung risk’
- The first humanist lead chaplain in the NHS
- Rise in type 2 diabetes in young people in England and Wales
- E-cigarettes can be key weapon against smoking, say MPs
- No going back in Argentina’s abortion debate
- Are women turning their back on the pill?
- The battle against skin-whitening cream