Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 29 of the town’s 31 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 94% of the 200,000 people of Bury. We believe that community based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community based provision.
What we offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
GP Cover for Intermediate Care
The Federation provides GP cover at the Bealeys Community Hospital 7 days a week. The GP provides ward rounds for all patients admitted to the unit, which has vastly reduced numerous GPs attending…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
- ‘I’ve been given my sight back’
- ‘Game changer’ treatment for Multiple Sclerosis patients
- Men with low sperm counts at increased risk of illness, study suggests
- ‘I was suicidal and the NHS didn’t know what to do’
- Hawking: Did he change views on disability?
- Thousands more women with heavy periods to be offered test
- Skiing helps me take on the outside world
Public Health England
- Care home pharmacists to help cut overmedication and unnecessary hospital stays for frail older patients
- Ethel Armstrong receives MBE for seven decades of service to the NHS
- Top figures join judging panel for NHS70 Parliamentary Awards
- Cold weather alert: Level 3 – cold weather action
- Improved asthma and dementia care from community pharmacists under new quality scheme