Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 30 of the town’s 31 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 97% of the 200,000 people of Bury. We believe that community based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community based provision.
What we offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
GP Cover for Intermediate Care
The Federation provides GP cover at the Bealeys Community Hospital 7 days a week. The GP provides ward rounds for all patients admitted to the unit, which has vastly reduced numerous GPs attending…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
- Period poverty: Schools urged to order free menstrual products
- China coronavirus: Number of cases jumps as virus spreads to new cities
- Stroke consultant shortage ‘hurtling towards crisis’
- A snapshot of what it’s like to be autistic or dyspraxic
- Does your company nurture neurodiverse talent?
- ‘Alarming’ one in five deaths due to sepsis
- ‘Miracle baby’ born after womb transplant
Public Health England
- Country’s top mental health nurse warns video games pushing young people into ‘under the radar’ gambling
- Cold weather alert: Level 2 – alert and readiness
- Primary Care Network service specifications and the Network DES: close of engagement
- NHS tells gambling giants to improve the odds for mental health
- Older people encouraged to ditch “stiff upper lip” approach to mental ill health