Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 30 of the town’s 31 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 97% of the 200,000 people of Bury. We believe that community based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community based provision.
What we offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
GP Cover for Intermediate Care
The Federation provides GP cover at the Bealeys Community Hospital 7 days a week. The GP provides ward rounds for all patients admitted to the unit, which has vastly reduced numerous GPs attending…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
- Coronavirus: Tributes paid to ‘caring’ midwife Lynsay Coventry
- Coronavirus concerns delay treatment for cancer patient
- Coronavirus: Testing and why it matters
- A visual guide to the outbreak
- Coronavirus: What’s young people’s risk?
- Coronavirus: UK measures ‘making a difference’
- Coronavirus doctor’s diary: Why are people stealing hospital supplies?
Public Health England
- NHS to build more Nightingale hospitals, as London set for opening
- Blood control safety cannula and needle thoracostomy for tension pneumothorax
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in England by date of death
- Interruption of high flow nasal oxygen during transfer
- England’s most senior nurse calls out unacceptable behaviour towards NHS staff