Welcome to the Bury GP Federation
“Health Equality for All”
Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We believe that community-based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community-based provision.
What We Offer
Acute Visiting Service
Quality Assured Spirometry
Supporting PCN Board membership
Impact & Investment Fund
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
BBC Health News
- 'Cancer found in pregnancy has robbed me of seeing my baby grow'
- Covid inquiry: What was the impact of Eat Out to Help Out?
- Mosquito-borne disease risk looms for UK - study
- 'The law needs to catch up on student mental health'
- New Zealand smoking ban: Māori mourn loss of hard-won smoking reform
- Why do people always wait until January to get fit?
- A tale of two very different Covid inquiries