Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 30 of the town’s 31 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 97% of the 200,000 people of Bury. We believe that community based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community based provision.
What we offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
GP Cover for Intermediate Care
The Federation provides GP cover at the Bealeys Community Hospital 7 days a week. The GP provides ward rounds for all patients admitted to the unit, which has vastly reduced numerous GPs attending…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
- Male circumcision: ‘My penis was mutilated’
- NHS violence: Nurses talk of attacks by patients in hospital
- Menopause: what are the symptoms and why does it happen?
- NHS bans sale of energy drinks to under-16s in Scottish hospitals
- We Are Middlesbrough: Pregnant teenagers tell their story
- MRI scan death of Torbay teenager investigated
- Baby loss: The hospital helping bereaved families
Public Health England
- ‘NHS Skype doctors and nurses’ prevent thousands of avoidable hospital trips
- NHS 111 prevents more than 12 million unnecessary A&E visits
- NHS hands 50,000 people control of their own care
- More convenient cancer screening services must be rolled out to boost uptake, says Professor Sir Mike Richards
- National Heroes Service: GPs told ‘our veterans need you’