Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 30 of the town’s 31 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 97% of the 200,000 people of Bury. We believe that community based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community based provision.
What we offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
GP Cover for Intermediate Care
The Federation provides GP cover at the Bealeys Community Hospital 7 days a week. The GP provides ward rounds for all patients admitted to the unit, which has vastly reduced numerous GPs attending…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
- Celery Juice: The big problem with a viral Instagram ‘cure’
- Orkambi: Cystic fibrosis drug buyers’ club travels to Argentina
- Labour pledges to stop NHS prescription charges
- Ellingham Hospital: Children’s mental health wards to close
- Can you turn around the health of an entire town?
- Christopher Eccleston: ‘I’m a lifelong body-hater’
- What can restaurants do to help customers with allergies?
Public Health England
- Rugby world cup a tonic for mental health and dementia says top NHS doctor
- Social media sites act on NHS call for greater online protection
- Response to Scottish Government decision to fund Orkambi and next steps in England
- NHS ramps up support for survivors of female genital mutilation (FGM)
- Life-changing treatment on the NHS for children with rare, deadly disease