Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 30 of the town’s 31 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 97% of the 200,000 people of Bury. We believe that community based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community based provision.
What we offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
GP Cover for Intermediate Care
The Federation provides GP cover at the Bealeys Community Hospital 7 days a week. The GP provides ward rounds for all patients admitted to the unit, which has vastly reduced numerous GPs attending…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
- Coronavirus UK map: How many confirmed cases are there in your area?
- Coronavirus: Who should wear a face mask or face covering?
- Coronavirus: More than 100 outbreaks tackled a week, says Matt Hancock
- Coronavirus: Does being overweight or obese affect how ill people get?
- Coronavirus: ‘Many said goodbye to loved ones in an ambulance’
- Coronavirus: When your child’s in intensive care with Covid-19
- Coronavirus doctor’s diary: ‘We aren’t diagnosing many cancers now’
Public Health England
- NHS to launch ground breaking online COVID-19 rehab service
- NHS and St John Ambulance to recruit and train thousands of cadets
- Around one million downloads of fitness app during lockdown as people stay fit
- NHS patients among first in Europe to benefit from landmark deal for cystic fibrosis treatment
- Heat-health watch alert: level 1 – summer preparedness