Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 30 of the town’s 31 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 97% of the 200,000 people of Bury. We believe that community based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community based provision.
What we offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
GP Cover for Intermediate Care
The Federation provides GP cover at the Bealeys Community Hospital 7 days a week. The GP provides ward rounds for all patients admitted to the unit, which has vastly reduced numerous GPs attending…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
- DR Congo measles: Nearly 5,000 dead in major outbreak
- Shrewsbury and Telford NHS maternity death review families unaware
- UK workers ‘pull sickies to avoid going to work’
- ‘Half of women will be carers by the age of 46’
- Britain’s ‘unprecedented’ drug shortage
- Polio in Nigeria: ‘I opposed vaccinations until my son caught polio’
- Why being kind could help you live longer