Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 24 of the town’s 25 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 96% of the 205,000 people of Bury. We believe that community-based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community-based provision.
What We Offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
Primary Care Networks Service
The Federation provides support to groups of GP practices who are now working together in Primary Care Networks (PCN). The support provided includes the provision of Extended Hours at weekends…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
BBC Health News
- Covid infections in England fall by 30% over lockdown - React study
- Covid: Researchers fear cancer advances delay due to pandemic
- Coronavirus: How do you vaccinate 7.7 billion people?
- Covid-19: Don't 'take brakes off' Covid measures, says leading scientist
- Covid-19: Government adviser on vaccine announcement
- Covid: Nadhim Zahawi appointed as vaccine rollout minister
- Covid: Hospitals could be 'overwhelmed' without new tiers - minister
Public Health England
- NHS to pilot potentially revolutionary blood test that detects more than 50 cancers
- Cold weather alert: Level 2 – alert and readiness
- Health and care heroes honoured in regional NHS Parliamentary Awards
- NHS statement on Spending Review funding announcement
- NHS urges people with mental health worries to seek help