Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 30 of the town’s 31 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 97% of the 200,000 people of Bury. We believe that community based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community based provision.
What we offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
GP Cover for Intermediate Care
The Federation provides GP cover at the Bealeys Community Hospital 7 days a week. The GP provides ward rounds for all patients admitted to the unit, which has vastly reduced numerous GPs attending…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
- Covid-19 in the UK: How many coronavirus cases are there in your area?
- Covid-19: ‘Too early to say’ what Christmas rules will be says minister
- Skin cancer: How do I check my moles for signs of melanoma?
- Coronavirus: Europe’s daily deaths rise by nearly 40% compared with last week – WHO
- Coronavirus testing: Government claims on test centres and international comparisons fact-checked
- Covid symptoms: Is it a cold, flu or coronavirus?
- Coronavirus: Testing problems leaving families in limbo
Public Health England
- NHS and other professional bodies’ response to the Sunday Times, 25 October 2020
- NHS encourages children and young people to seek help as new data shows rise in mental health problems
- NHS strengthens mental health support for staff
- Celebs and lockdown heroes urge public to get cancer symptoms checked and attend routine appointments
- NHS to offer ‘long covid’ sufferers help at specialist centres