Bury GP Federation was created to enhance the delivery of health and care services to our local population. We now have 24 of the town’s 25 General Practices in membership and therefore cover 96% of the 205,000 people of Bury. We believe that community-based services which are high quality, consistent and joined up must be the solution to many of the pressures on today’s NHS and that General Practice is ideally placed to lead this community-based provision.
What We Offer
Extended Working Hours
Bury GP Federation provides extended working hours cover across 3 sites in Bury (Moorgate Health Centre, Fairfax Medical Centre and Radcliffe Medical Centre). The service runs 7 days and…
Primary Care Networks Service
The Federation provides support to groups of GP practices who are now working together in Primary Care Networks (PCN). The support provided includes the provision of Extended Hours at weekends…
Get in Touch...
Find us Map
BBC Health News
- Covid: Where and why is the US vaccine rollout slowing down?
- What are the Delta, Gamma, Beta and Alpha Covid variants?
- No Covid traces found in railway stations or trains
- NHS pay: Call for privately employed staff to get increase
- Why bonding over the Euros appeared to increase Covid cases in men
- How many cases in your area?
- The autistic-friendly toy shop: 'We have got this'